We are currently enrolling
Visit our School
We have several open mornings throughout the year. You will have the opportunity to take a tour of the school, meet with the senior leadership team and see our school in action.
Our Open Morning programme starts at 9 am
11th October 2023
22nd November 2023
17th January 2024
13th March 2024
The dates for open evenings are to be confirmed. Please contact the school office for updates.
To book a slot, please email email@example.com or call us on 0121 7737496
Admissions office hours: Monday – Thursday 9 am – 3 pm
In order for the application to be processed, please complete the application form, enclose an application fee of £50, and include the following documents with the application form:
- Latest School Report
- Latest Madrasah Report
- Photocopy of birth certificate or valid passport
Please post the completed application form and all relevant documents to:
Hazrat Khadijatul Kubra Girls School
18 Dixon Road, Small Heath
- Applications will be accepted from 20th September 2023.
- The final date for applications is 13th June 2024.
- Late applications submitted after the 13th June 2024 will be processed in September 2024
Assessment and interview
- The applicant and their parents/carers will be invited for interviews with the admissions team.
- The applicant may be expected to sit examinations in Maths and English.
The school reports, results of the tests and the outcomes of the interviews with the applicant and her parents/carers will form part of the selection process.
School reports, review of prior attainment (if applicable) and pre-admissions checks will be carried out. The admissions process may take up to 6 weeks, provided all the required documentations have been submitted on time.
Following a review of the application, the school will inform you of the outcome of your application in writing.
The Trustees reserve the right to increase the fees. Parents will be given prior notice.